A REWARDING CAREER
A Stable and Growing Employer
The National Bank of Indianapolis is the largest, locally owned, national bank in greater Indianapolis. Since opening our doors in 1993, we have grown from 18 employees to nearly 300 employees. Our strength and success in serving the local market is directly attributable to our talented staff. With greater than 90% staff retention year after year, and with a highly competitive benefit package, our staff enjoy a sense of stability not always experienced in the general work environment.
Who We Are Looking For
The National Bank of Indianapolis has assembled our talented staff by hiring only the best, whether highly experienced professionals or those just entering the workforce. We are looking for those who are committed to delivering superior service to our clients and superior teamwork to their co-workers. Along with the relevant knowledge and experience, The National Bank of Indianapolis requires its employees to have both a high degree of professionalism and a commitment to excellence.
- Assistant Manager, Westfield/Carmel Banking Center
- Building and Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Client Support Manager/Receptionist
- Compensation and Benefits Associate
- Mailroom Assistant
- Financial Analyst
- Training & Development Officer
- Loan Documentation Specialist
- Loan Operations Assistant
Although timing and location may vary, we regularly accept resumes for:
How to Apply
To express interest in a current or future job opening with the Bank, you may:
- E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your resume to: Human Resources, 317-261-9678
- Mail your resume to: Human Resources, 107 N. Pennsylvania St., Suite 302, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Call Human Resources at 317-261-3271.
Resumes received will be retained for a period of six months. If you remain interested in a position after six months have expired, you will need to resubmit your resume. Before any individual is hired, he or she will be required to complete an application form and submit to a comprehensive background check.
The National Bank of Indianapolis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, religion, age, veteran status, disability status, genetic information or any other protected category.